Dear Rob,

Dear Rob,
We love you so much!!! Thank you for being our strength, example, and mentor. We are praying for you and thinking of you at this time.


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Best Brother-In-Law Ever!!

Rob~How could we ever begin to thank you for all the things you have done for us! We sure appreciated all the Sunday dinners while Heath was in college. And then the dinners continued even after his graduation, though we didn't need the laundry mat service anymore:) Thanks for hiring Heath when we had a newborn and no employment. Thanks for helping us move countless times. Thanks for all the electrical work you did for both of our homes, plus countless other handyman jobs. I could go on and on. Some of my favorite childhood memories are playing Milles Bourne, Skip-Bo, and Uno at your home in Weiser. I loved taking care of all your children when they were little. You even trusted me to run your Sears store all by myself on Saturdays when I was 14 (and looked like I was 11.) You let me live with you for a summer while I was attending BYU. That was such a fun time! I loved it when the three of us would stay up late talking. You and Janelle have been a big part of my life since I was in the 4th grade. You have set a wonderful example for us in many areas. We look up to your family for everything. Our thoughts and prayers are with you daily. We're grateful for your positive and upbeat personality. If only I could somehow channel your energy! We really can't tell you how much you mean to us and our family. May the Lord bless you with all your righteous desires. I love you, Shareen

No comments:

Post a Comment