Dear Rob,

Dear Rob,
We love you so much!!! Thank you for being our strength, example, and mentor. We are praying for you and thinking of you at this time.


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Thank You Rob

Rob, My mom has been keeping me updated on how you are doing with tests and results. I'm glad Alysha and Crystal were able to get this blog started so I have a place to express my gratitude and appreciation for you. You have always been a great support to my family and myself. Thank you for everything that you have done. Your home was always a slice of heaven for us. It continues to be so. No wonder we continue to find our way over to your house. Janelle and yourself have always been examples of how to have a loving home. A few of the wonderful things you have done for me include: Ordaining me to the Aaronic Priesthood; Including me on a few McCall trips and many cabin trips; Letting me eat your food; Financial help to get out to my internship in Florida; Selling my scooter. Most importnatly, the way you have lived your life has been an example of me. You have taught me about hard work, sacrificing to serve others, and have been a great example of continually coming unto Christ and becoming more like Him. Thank you for everything. I pray that the doctors will know the best ways to treat you and that you'll be able to have strength through all that life will continue to throw at you. We love you and are always here for you, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment