Dear Rob,

Dear Rob,
We love you so much!!! Thank you for being our strength, example, and mentor. We are praying for you and thinking of you at this time.


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

:)

Dear Rob, First, I must say that you are the most AMAZING Uncle!!! You are a great cook, an expert decorator, computer savvy, and the best"est" fun trip planner. I remember coming to visit you, when your family lived in the duplexes. I loved it soooo much that I would hide when it was time to go home. I knew that it could always buy me at least another half hour at your house. It was always a real treat when we got to come down. You may not have been expecting more mouths to feed at dinner time, but how could we help it...you had the house that everyone always wanted to be at!!! This has proved to be true over the years. Me, Scott, and Chris have all lived there at some point....as well as Brandon, your Mom, and anyone else needing a place to stay for a while. Thank you to you and Janelle for always opening your home to us. I think your house has always been my favorite because of my wonderful cousins, the games, the food, the memories, the peace, the acceptance, and the love that everyone entering your home can feel. Thank you for being a mentor, a counselor, and my 2nd dad. I have always wanted to have a home like yours...that feels loving, calm, beautiful, and welcoming. I have always loved seeing your decorating projects (as this is a passion of mine). New gadgets and Gizmos from Costco. And what project was next on the table. You have helped me to feel support when issues and problems seemed too great for me to carry. I loved having Sunday dinners at your house twice a month when Bart and I were first married. I have loved going on trips and adventures with Jeff and your family. I remember when I was in Middle School or High School and we live in NY, ....we didn't have much money at the time and your family surprised us with a whole box of presents. You have always taken care of all of us & for this I feel so blessed. Thank you for always serving and always giving of your time and energy for my family. We love you so much!!! We are praying for you and know that all things are in the loving hands of our Father in Heaven. Thank You for your optimism and faith. Thank You for building our faith. We love you!!!! ~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment