Dear Rob,

Dear Rob,
We love you so much!!! Thank you for being our strength, example, and mentor. We are praying for you and thinking of you at this time.


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dear Rob, Thank you so much for all that you’ve ever done for us, and all the support you’ve always given us. Thank you so much for always opening your home to Scott and I. There were many nights last year when we needed to escape our noisy and messy apartments for a while, and we are so grateful that we had a place to go! I have loved trying out my culinary experiments in your kitchen; thanks for being one of my guinea pigs. Also, thank you so much for all you did for us last May: flying Grandma Darling to our wedding, driving everyone around for us, building the s’mores boxes for (and on such short notice! We loved them!), helping us move I don’t even know how many times…the list goes on! You and Janelle are so generous with your time, talents, and resources, so thank you so much for that. I wish I could say just how grateful I am! Scott put it best, I suppose: “He’s always doing things for us. Always giving, and never asking for anything in return.” Thank you for everything. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment