Dear Rob,

Dear Rob,
We love you so much!!! Thank you for being our strength, example, and mentor. We are praying for you and thinking of you at this time.


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thank You

Dear Rob, I am so grateful for you! A girl could not ask for a better father-in-law. I'm grateful for your friendship, example and the way that you raised Jason. Especially now that we have our sweet little Gracie I am so grateful for the great example of fatherhood that Jason had. He is an amazing father-- thanks to you. Thank you for raising him to be so hard working, so compassionate and so loving. Thank you for helping him become the man he is. He is so lucky to have you. So is Gracie and so am I. From the first time I met you I was impressed with how hard working you are and how kind you are. I've always felt so welcomed by you. I'm grateful for your humor and positive attitude. I'm grateful for your faith. I'm truly blessed to have married into such a great family. Thank you for always making me feel loved and welcomed. Thank you for all of your generousity to our little family. I can honestly say that you are one of my favorite people. I am so glad that Grace gets a grandpa like you. We are praying for you. The way you look at this as an opportunity to trust in God inspires us. It strengthens our faith. Your Christ-like example is one that helps me as a mother and wife and helps Jason as a father and husband. Be proud of the way you raised your son. Be proud of the greatness and goodness you've inspired in others. You are a great person and we love you so much. We are praying for you. We love you. Thank you for helping cultivate a life of faith in our family. Love, Alysha

No comments:

Post a Comment